March 9, 2014

Lancome Miracle Air de Teint Foundation

I don't use liquid foundation- I usually hate their coverage and find they look cake-y and un-natural. I especially it hate when I greet a person with kisses on their cheeks and feel the texture of their foundation. I prefer to use tinted moisturizer and bronzing powder instead.

Having said that, I decided to try Lancome's brand new weightless foundation a few days ago, Miracle Air De Teint and it's like nothing I have ever tried before.  I'm seriously OBSESSED! My skin looked and felt so good afterwards that even my husband told me he loved my makeup that day! 

The foundation is more like a BB cream and skin perfecter. It feels light as air, has a matte finish and left my skin feeling super silky and soft. Best of all it gave me a 'glow' and an air-brushed nude finish.

It comes in 12 different shades so you will definitely find one to match your skin tone
(Source: beautyscene.net)

How to Apply: The foundation is very fluid and easy to blend. It is best to put one or two drops onto your hand and then apply with your fingers to your face. Brushes or sponges will soak up the liquid so don't use them. I personally like my skin to look quite tanned so I put bronzing powder on top but you don't really need it for a more natural look. 

Make-up artist Alex Babsky shows how to do a 'No Makeup look' 
using Lancome Miracle Air de Teint 

If your skin only needs light coverage, then this is the product for you. If you are looking for a heavier foundation to cover un-even skin then I would choose another foundation with more coverage. 

Have you tried the Miracle Air De Teint? What did you think? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)