February 17, 2014

Collaboration Alert: Valentino & Havaianas


Every once in a while a collaboration comes along that makes me REALLY excited! For Cruise 2014, Valentino has collaborated with Havaianas to bring us super cool flip flops to adorn our feet all summer long. If you were ever worried about looking underdressed in your Havaianas, then these couture slippers are your answer! I personally adore both brands and wear them RELIGIOUSLY so this collaboration for me is like a dream come true :) 


There are two versions: plastic rockstud straps and camouflage coloured heels or plain with croco straps
 (The plain ones can be worn by men & women)

The Valentino Havaianas will be sold in Valentino boutiques and I found a few versions for sale on Net-a-Porter (Link here)  and on Mytheresa.com (Link Here)
Hurry cause these are selling out FAST! 

Will you be wearing the Valentino Havaianas this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)