November 14, 2012

Lebanese Designers SHINE at Twilight Premier

Have I ever told you about my OBSESSION with the Twilight Saga? I'm so crazy about it that I coincided my honeymoon in Rio Di Janeiro to be during the release of Breaking Dawn: Part 1 in cinemas there. It was especially cool because in the movie, Edward and Bella spend their honeymoon at at island off of Rio. It was SOOO worth it (and I'm starting to sound a little sad!) Well now that Part 2 is finally out, I can hardly contain my excitement! 
The movie will be released in cinemas in the U.A.E starting at midnight tonight.

Now on to more important things... what the cast wore to the premiere of Breaking Dawn: Part 2 on Monday in LA. All of the cast members and actors looked fabulous but it was  the dresses by Lebanese designers that really SHINED and stood out from all the rest! 

Kristen Stewart, who plays the main role of Bella in the movie, dazzled in a gold lace and chiffon gown by Zuhair Murad


The dress was completely see-through and showed her matching gold underwear and killer curves underneath



Dakota Fanning wore an incredible emerald green Elie Saab Couture dress
I don't think I've ever seen her look so good!

Here is a look at some of the other outfits at the premiere 
(In my opinion, they don't stand a chance against the Lebanese ones above)


Robbert Pattinson wore a green Gucci suit


Nikki Reed wore a grey Versace gown

(Source: Jordan Strauss/Invision/AP at www.huffingtonpost.co.uk)

Ashley Greene wore a pastel pink Donna Karen dress


Taylor Lautner wore a grey Z Zegna suit 

Elizabeth Reaser who plays Esme wore a Carolina Herrera gown 

(Unless otherwise noted, all pictures are from www.dailymail.co.uk

Which is your favourite look at the premier? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I look forward to reading your comments :)