August 23, 2012

Frederick Fekkai for Sun Parched Hair

Today I thought I'd lay off the strictly fashion posts and introduce you to a hair product brand I SWEAR by. Ever since I discovered Frederick Fekkai hair products three years ago, I haven't looked back. The brand sells ranges for every possible hair remedy you require:  glossing, color care, volume, curls, protein for dry hair, shea butter for advanced moisture, products to keep it straight and reduce fly-aways and my personal favourite- summer hair products.

In the summer, we literally kill our hair with chlorine, salty sea water, excessive daily washing and strong sun which leave our tresses brittle, dry, frizzy and unmanageable. Frederick Fekkai's Summer Hair Essentials range includes "exclusive Oceanic Cooling Complex technology that cools and revitalizes sun parched hair." They ACTUALLY work and all smell like coconut so you always feel like you are on a tropical island. Your hair will thank me after you use these products! :)






Every time I go to the beach, my friends always ask for the "yummy coconut smelling orange product that you have!"So I thought I'd share my secret:
Beach Waves gives you sexy, tousled summer waves. I like to use it after a swim to keep my hair frizz-free.
It smells absolutely DIVINE!
$25

I have also tried all of the other products in the summer hair essentials line and I'm Obsessed! Each product in this range is an affordable $25.  

The After Sun Daily mask is the newest product in this range.  It  deeply conditions and detangles hair. I've been using it as a daily conditioner every time I go to the beach and it has kept my hair surprisingly soft this summer.
$25 

The Smooth Sailing Anti-Frizz Cream is a lightweight leave in conditioner that hydrates hair and protects against fly-aways and frizz. I love that it doesn't make hair hard and stiff looking.
$25

Spray the Cooling Shine Mist onto your hair before a blow dry and your hair will be protected from additional styling damage
$25 


I also use the Essential Shea Shampoo and Essential Shea Conditioner  that feel like butter for my hair and keep it really soft
$25  for the shampoo and $25 for the conditioner 

All these products can be purchased at www.fekkai.com  and currently there is a special promotion of free shipping to the U.S. and 3 free samples when you purchase $50 or more. Should you wish to buy them in the U.A.E, Sephora and Bloomingdales sell a limited selection of Fekkai products. You can also try www.amazon.com



2 comments:

  1. i trust your beauty choices...you have me hooked on the Kerastase oil spray (the stuff we got in Mykonos) and now im LOVING the beach waves!! uber sexyy waves and smells so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very nice and good post i m very like it it is very useful for me thanks for sharing this post jewelry online Dubai

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to reading your comments :)